Are you ready to join one of the fastest-growing and results-oriented well service companies in Alberta? Hurley Well Service Ltd. is always looking for the best to join our rig crews and service teams. Do you have what it takes to maintain our high standards of quality, safety, and performance?
Our employees are the foundation of our success. We value their ongoing input, continued growth within the company, and safety in all environments. Check out available job postings below see how you can contribute to our strong culture. Our wages are among the highest in the industry and benefits are available after the initial probationary period.
- Applicants require a minimum of a valid driver's licence, current H2S Alive, Standard First Aid and a current (within 30 days) driver's abstract other tickets are required according to the position applied for such as Well Service BOP or Special Oilwell Boiler contact us for more details.
- Apply Online
- Call us at (780) 539-9430 to schedule an appointment
- Fax your resume to (780) 539-2367
- Stop by our shop in the County Industrial Park
- Mail to 3901 - 100th Street, County of Grande Prairie No. 1, Alberta T8W 5A8
Hurley Well Service Ltd.
Office: (780) 539-9430
Fax: (780) 539-2367